3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Im a beginner

Posted: December 21, 2011
LevisPham
I want to become a 3d designer, but i only have a dream and a little money. Do i need to go to a famous college to make my dream come true?
Posted: December 22, 2011
baalnazzar
No you don't. All you need is money for proper PC and much, much patience during learning.
Posted: December 28, 2011
alaaj
You Can Order an animation software like IllusionMage (look at my signature)
Posted: December 30, 2011
naumanahmad
you can do this by using software....
Posted: December 31, 2011
alyssaly
Stick on your dream and try hard!I think you will be successful in the end!
Good lucks and happy new year!
Posted: February 07, 2012
nirobjess
Hello I am first on this forum. I have completed my basic level in 3dmax 18 month ago but i couldn't continue this. But now I practice this vary importantly and i complete My basic again. Now i want to be a advance modeler. That means advance poly modeler . Please help me............
Posted: February 10, 2012
Byron
Hey i dont think so that you have to go in a famous college you just need a good college for your 3d Designing and have some patience and one day your dream will be true
Posted: February 10, 2012
realvisual
You need computer and the internet. That's all! Everything else can be learnt from online resources. Youtube is an awesome place to start.

£300 computer will be fine for a beginner. Some poeple will argue on me with this but seriously, for a good few years your hardware will not hold back your learning.

And good luck!
Posted: February 28, 2012
amile duan
A famous college is not necessary to realize your dream.
In my opinion,you can take a cheap training course,and make full use of the Internet,
have more patience , work harder and harder,your dream to become a 3d designer will come true one day.
Good luck for you!
Posted: February 29, 2012
Muzikaaa
The net is full of tutorials both written and pictured. Google arround, read and watch some randomly, get a grasp of what is what and how things are being done in general. This is a must before getting any kind of training, so you can decide what exactly are you interested in and what do you need to achieve your goals.
Good luck.
Posted: March 16, 2012
kellyw
I've learnt most of what I know from posting on forums Smile
Posted: March 22, 2012
a3d
The net is full of tutorials, no doubt
Posted: March 22, 2012
songjuyu
Practice is much more important. Try to start~~gain more experience
Posted: March 29, 2012
johnasjade
I am Johnasjade and I am New Here In This Forum..