3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3D Rendering of Wedding Cake - $100-$200

Posted: August 20, 2012
rsokhi
I own a popular cake business and am looking to get different designs of wedding cakes on my website (I can show you the website via PM or email). I've attached the image I want something similar to (does not have to have the flowers and leaves placed exactly like this polygon for polygon, but the feel of the cake should be the same). I'd imagine you could use stock flowers and leaves (I don't know, I have practically no knowledge of 3D modeling). The exact variety of the flowers and leaves can also be changed.

I'd imagine rendering would be key as well, as the images would need to be photorealistic.

After this prototype is made, there would probably be additional jobs to tweak the "template" into different designs for my website.

Email: rsokhi at gmail . com

Colorful cascade Ben Is.jpg
Posted: September 11, 2012
editableclips
It's looking beautiful. I like your work.
Posted: February 17, 2024
hotifm
Absolutely, we'd love to create a stunning bryllupskaker design for your website! Our team is excited to craft something as elegant and captivating as the one you've shared. While we won't replicate it polygon for polygon, we'll capture the essence and style you're envisioning, ensuring it's as breathtaking as your special day deserves. Let's chat further about your preferences and how we can make your dream wedding cake ( https://www.delicia.no/produktkategori/bryllupskaker/ ) a reality!