3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3D/2D Animation Services

Posted: April 24, 2012
steercg
With the development of IT industrial, more high-technology enters our life. And more and more adults accept animation.

We can see the animation industry has great prospects. And with the development of games and 3d movies, more and more 3d designers will be needed.

Our company (short for Steercg) has an international standard of digital visual technologies and provides professional design and services. We have about 6 years experience. Our main field is in 2D design and 3D design and commercial video. We have many animation designers, and everybody has his/her strong point in this field.

We can use those softwares skillfully: Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Blender, Motion Builder, Fusion, Premiere, Illustrator, Zbrush etc. At the same time, we also provide good service and affordable prices.

If you have interest, please connect with us:
We can provide the best services and affordable price.

My skype username sherry_xu1206
Posted: August 20, 2012
rsokhi
Hi

I can't post links or send PMs yet, but I am looking to freelance some work. If you search my posts you can see a post I've made. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
Ro
Posted: September 25, 2012
nilna
Hi,

SBL Graphics provide rotocoping ,video tracking,3D animation,color correction and grading, compositing, visual effects .IF you are interested in outsourcing your project please contact us