3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Need Help with Animation

Posted: January 10, 2012
Lewis22123
I would like to start by saying I am writer, not a 3D animator. I would love to have the ability or patience to make a 3D animation but unfortunatly, I just cant do it. Thus I am generally asking people who can create things in 3D to help if you can. Basically i would like to make a Star Wars sort of fan made thing, but there is other things, however mostly Science Fiction. What I need is someone who I could send parts of a script to who can read it and create what i have asked. Yes, this is an extremely big ask, hense why im not expecting much in the terms of a response. But i might as well ask.
Posted: January 18, 2012
baalnazzar
You need much patience. It's not easy to find animators, especially those who will take volunteer jobs...
rashmigupt
Hi Lewis,
Send your storyline to our company Showboat Entertainment. We try n explore new things time to time.
rashmigupt
Sorry i missed links there :
Here you go, Good luck.
Animation studio
Animation companies in India
Posted: February 05, 2012
makell
it never hurts to ask every one here looking for help i my self ; am looking for help as well im more of a 3d level designer . my skills go as far as making levels for games. i was always a little behind when it came to animation. but if you need some help on levels or locations im evadable.
Posted: February 08, 2012
jgironmedia
I too am a writer/sound designer who loves animation. It has been tough finding people to aid in my fanfilm, but I have managed a team of 10 so far! Keep trying, you will find people!
Posted: February 10, 2012
baalnazzar
I've been working with some people who found interesting commisions during helping me and stopped their work without thought. Obviously I understand such situations but that's another problem during such work. People comes and goes which make work slow and patchy. Models and scenes differs because of different abilities and taste of different people. Better quality means more time. More time means greater probability that someone will fisnish his cooperation because of some circumstances. I don't want to discourage you. I only want you to be prepared that hings obviously mustn't but may happen Smile I wish you good luck Smile
Posted: February 10, 2012
mark500
Maya is the best software for beginners to learn 3D animation. There are some more free software’s available on internet like Anim8or, DAZ Studio and Blender for 3D figure posing and character animation.

Where are your scripts?
Hiring animators is not very easy indeed,maybe you can ask some companys or studio for help?
Good luck!