3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Which 3d software i need?!

Posted: June 18, 2011
Martinezzzz
Which program will help me to make animation like Ice Age and Kung Fu Panda! Maya, 3ds max or any other?!

Please help me..
Posted: June 19, 2011
Martinezzzz
Please help me to chouse the right program Sad(((((((
Posted: June 20, 2011
baalnazzar
You can do great animations in both Maya and 3ds max. But it's rather not enough for more complex animations. Massive Prime, Motion Builder or maybe even RealFlow, lots of plugins and more can be needed depending on effects you need Smile I don't want to discourage, I'm just saying.
Posted: June 20, 2011
Martinezzzz
Thanks for the reply! Smile

Do you have some idea for that, from what programs i will be needed to make animation like Kung Fu Panda and like Ice Age?
Posted: June 28, 2011
Leroy
Martinezzzz wrote:
Which program will help me to make animation like Ice Age and Kung Fu Panda! Maya, 3ds max or any other?!

Please help me..

I hear that Lightwave is probably an excellent choice for animation like what you describe. It's cost is less then that of Max and I understand quite a few production companies use it to create everything from movies to television shows.
Posted: July 02, 2011
kinsaw
Yes 3Ds Max is the best for 3D animation development to used in a website design, more help can be found at designcontest(dot)com. But why you want to create a program like Ice Age or Kung Fu Panda... you must go beyond Smile