3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Hello Everybody

Posted: August 17, 2010
3dDomainNames
Just wanted to stop in and say hello ... my name is John and have been following 3d for a while.

I actually learned 3d on Bryce and Poser a few years back but have since stopped making any significant 3d animations. I look forward to reading what most of you have to offer.

Thanks Smile
3d artist gallery Andyba
Hi John.
Welcome to the 3d forums.
Judging by your user name my guess is that you are here to advertise. Smile You can do it after you make enough useful posts, but please use the appropriate forums for this and post only unique and useful content or I will have to ban you. Wink
3dDomainNames
Hey AndyBa...
... i'm not a spammer - although i do have many domain names that your community could really benefit from, but i'm not here entirely to advertise. I'm a graphic and web designer by trade who originally started working in animation before i switched over. I have checked a few posts and threads that have already made my head spin - an amazing and very talented group is starting to form here, and one that i can truly appreciate.

I have already left a few posts that only pertain to the thread and the topic, so please don't worry about me.... keep an eye on me if you wish, completely understood, but my goal is more to network and form a business relationship or two than it is to spam. I have a few idea's about incorporating S3d with animation for a couple of websites that i would love to put together (cost providing, of course)

I may not be able to offer great advice at times, but my interest in cad, modeling and animation is genuine.

Thanks for the reply

- john
bryan
Welcome to the forum John! nice to have people like you here in our forum. Open minded person and at the same time you are generous enough to offer your talents that could benefit others. Smile Hoping to have a good relationship with you here. See you around!