3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Introduction

Posted: March 18, 2010
Trax
Hello everyone Trax here. I am currently in school for 3D Production Animation and learning just about everything under the sun, from Traditional Art to 3D Animation. I look forward to critiquing, helping with questions, and possibly (maybe) helping others where help is needed. I wouldn't consider myself a professional, but I can say I have about 2 years of industry experience in 3D.

Familiar Software:
3DS Max
Maya (prefered software)
Photoshop
Posted: June 15, 2010
3d artist gallery EdwinNugraha
hi me too..still new..nice too meet u!
Posted: August 19, 2010
bryan
Hi there Trax! Welcome to the 3d forums. Thank you for a brief introduction of yourself. We would be glad to see your artworks, you can post them in the 3d gallery. We are also grateful that you are willing to help other people here. It's nice to know that you are indeed open to sharing ideas and perspective to help other people in any way possible. Hope to see you around often. Good luck to you Trax!
Man, it has been a long while since I visited this site. I have been quite busy with Senior Projects and personal things. I am happy to note that I have updated my blog http://fbeleno.blogspot.com and still seek to be a 3D Environment Artist. I have picked up a new software package, Zbrush and doing some pretty good works. Sorry for being absent for so long.

Trax
Posted: March 03, 2011
marshall90
I'm new here too.. Do you think it's not too late for me to learn 3D? Im 21..
Posted: March 29, 2011
albadvert
Hi.
Im a guy from Albania.To be honest im more a kind of marketer than a 3d artist.But since im advertising a 3d program in my website I would like to know more about the animation world.Hope that here i will find what im looking for.
Take a look in my website and give me any advide about it.
Posted: April 05, 2011
sassimicheals
Hey I'm new... Just signed up today looking for new inspiration. I hate it when you hit that wall and nothing new pops in your head. I've been working with 3D images for about 6 years and I just needed fresh ideas. Thanks for having me!!