3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

New Avatar Aircraft

Posted: January 01, 2010
3d artist gallery SpitFire
I was inspired after seeing Avatar twice to use their engine type and create something of my own. I kicked this out in a day, so I didn't spend a lot of time on it. Let me know what you think. I've got a short animation of it that I through together on my site. If you want to check it out, it's under the animation gallery tab.

image13.jpg
Posted: March 27, 2010
makecg
Hasn't avatar inspirited us all.. such a good movie. This looks very nice really good job on it.
Posted: May 11, 2010
Sickmind
Nice aircraft ! I want to get in and take it for a flight Smile
Posted: May 28, 2010
brat
mmm..... not bad gud.... make it more machine lik it'll look even better
Posted: June 17, 2010
bryan
I think you need to adjust the brightness between the aircraft and the background, I really feel something is awkward.
looks pretty good maybe add some more bevel designs in there.
Posted: September 02, 2010
baalnazzar
Looks fine but definately some color and brightness/contrast adjustment is needed because image looks a little flat now. Maybe vehicle shadow could be lighter and softer
Posted: September 08, 2010
3d artist gallery S. Silard
It's good job , and Nice Model , but it's doesn't looks like the Avatar Aircraft .
But It's similar .
Posted: September 13, 2010
Tiffny
It looks nice, really a wonderful job
Posted: October 01, 2010
Tom@Jerry
that was great.

nice to see a graphics like that.

i think you can do a movie on that.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Posted: November 07, 2010
cinematicfusion
good job but I would love to see a better render of the craft....bring more life into it.
Posted: November 08, 2010
3d artist gallery nbimage
Nice work! I dig the whole mechanics of it. Reminds me of these helicopters from a old game called Syberia. Cool stuff.