3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Free 3d Textures

Posted: January 23, 2009
3d artist gallery Andyba
Lets us compose a list of free 3d texture web sites here.

Here are more than 1000 Free 3d textures from 3dmd.net Wink
Posted: February 23, 2009
3d artist gallery Andyba
I have just added a new collection of 150 high resolution seamless cloth textures.
This collection is for registered members only that posted at least 25 legitimate messages on our forums. Access is granted manually after I review your posts personally. To gain access PM me.

In the future we will add more golden collections and the number of required posts will rise. Current golden members will maintain their membership.

Attached are some previews from this texture collection. Average texture size is 1200x1200. All the textures can be tiled seamlessly in any direction.

colored_cloth_seamless_texture.jpg wool_cloth_seamless_texture.jpg seamless_grid_cloth_texture.jpg
Posted: February 26, 2009
3d artist gallery Huva
Andyba, the cloth textures in golden collection are amazing!!! Very Happy
Thank you very much! Super quality!
Posted: March 20, 2009
3d artist gallery Andyba
Thank you Huva!
I'm glad you appreciated the textures. People spent a huge amount of time working on them all.
Posted: August 15, 2009
rolow
OHMTextures --- Collection 1

A collection of 495 seamless 64x64 textures in BMP, JPG, TIF and PNG formats to enhance just about any project you can think of. This collection by RoLoW is suitable for use as desktop wallpaper for your PC, scrapbooking card stock for photo projects, background imagery, or clothing & materials for 3D modeling objects. Uses are only limited by your imagination and the applications used. These textures were created with TaME v2.0 Standard for Windows.

Click here to read all about it.

Wallpaper and Cloth Vol-1
Touch of Blue, Vol-1
The Dark Side, Vol-1
Color of Money, Vol-1
Crimson and Clay, Vol-1

Posted: October 27, 2010
DmitriyTL
My personal collection of textures. I plan to update it regularly. Feel free to use!
I appreciate your feedback.

www.texturelib.com

TL.jpg
Posted: October 28, 2010
baalnazzar
Nice base. It's always good to know where to find good textures Smile
Posted: November 16, 2011
GioCoto
That's a good website you can download free textures and 3d models.
http://www.syncronia.com/designer-tools/3d-textures/en

You can access good quality furniture and architectural models and materials.
Registration is required, but it's free.
Posted: January 02, 2012
Bionicle Next Generation
These are good. It's nice to have such a wide selection to choose from. Awesome!
Posted: February 08, 2012
jgironmedia
thanks for the textures! Always nice to share Surprised)
Posted: March 29, 2012
songjuyu
thansk for sharing so much .....thx thx
Posted: July 30, 2012
allanriddle
Hey All!
I have spent years working with textures in 3D apps ranging from Maya and C4D, to creating textures for game design and virtual worlds like Second Life. I take a lot of reference images to make my textures from, as well as make use of the many free resources that can be found online.

I am posting my own Hi-Res images up for others to use as well. Free of charge of course. These are NOT ready-made textures, but the photo resources to make your own from.

Have a look at www.grungetexturefor.me and feel free to let me know if you have any trouble accessing the images. it's all wide open, no accounts necessary.
You can see an attached example below:

Also there is a Request-A-Texture box, so if you simply can't find what you are looking for, let me know. I live in the heart of the city, and can walk out and take shots of whatever you need. Just as long as it falls within the theme of my site.

Cheers!

blue-tan-ceramic-tile-floor-2-300x225.jpg
Posted: September 06, 2012
joshuagilbreath
O wow, those are great thank you lots!
Posted: September 07, 2012
rolow
This collection of textures is now Free for both Commercial and Personal Use subject to the license instructions.

Posted: April 11, 2013
rolow
This collection of 512x512 seamless textures was created with Seamless Stamper for Windows to demonstrate it's capabilities; and are free for Commercial and Personal Use subject to the licensing agreement.

Go here to read more about them and download your own copy:
http://www.winterbrose.com/products/textures/Seamless-Stamper_Textures/index.html

Posted: May 30, 2017
pvmodin
Hi, here's a set of free HDRs: https://gum.co/HDRindustrial
Posted: April 13, 2022
StephenCBanks
Thank you for interesting post
Posted: January 02, 2023
sushmitaroy
Good collection of textures...most helpful.
Posted: March 31, 2024
Polarbun
Hi, i generate textures using AI, you can request for a handful of textures, it is free

https://www.instagram.com/seamlesstexture/