3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3d Modeler/Concept Artist

Posted: May 27, 2020
CG JOBS
Konimu Studio is looking for 3d Modeler/Concept Artist

Starting Date: 0.8.05.20, duration - 02.06.20

Job details: Profit Share job, the time is not fully specified, work for a long indie project.;

Requirements: Hi, my name is Andre Astro, I am a programmer on Unity and I am looking for a 3d modeler and a concept artist for a surrealistic horror game project. At the moment we have a crew of 8 people with 2 supporting artists, however we need a new lead artist who has a lot of experience with 3d modeling and animations.  The game will be based on the backrooms creepypasta that started with the post made on 4chan not a long time ago.

As a 3d modeler you must have experience with Blender of 3D Max, you should be able to both can create simple items like a desk, a cup of coffee, tools and etc, and more complicated items like mob models as well as being able to create textures and animations for mobs. As a lead designer, you will have a team of 2 support artists that will help you designing different models like furniture and other small items. So if you have those sets of skill and you want to know more about the game please message me.

The player will have an opportunity to noclip through reality and traverse in the cryptic horror theme of the forgotten world. The game itself happens in the first person and has survival genre elements. The game consists of multiple layers or locations that become darker and more mysterious while progressing the game.

The noclipped world exists outside of human comprehension and understanding, it is the warehouse of all things that were long forgotten and exiled. Everything, that is denied by reality ends up here. You will have to strive and endeavour to seek the unforgivable truth behind this place's true purpose. So basically it is a game that consists of around 4-5 levels and every level consists of multiple rooms and a few enemy types that the player meets through the game. The first enemy in the game will be chasing the player in the first location until he runs away enough. The entire game shall give the player a claustrophobic feeling as he is going through a randomized map trying to find a way to the next level, he will have to get keys and during his game progress he will learn more about the place's story and its purpose. If you find it interesting message me.

I want to build a game that will break the player's head, messes with the environment and makes a person fear to death every second that he spends in this world, always feeling suspense through the entire game. I want to completely mess with the player. If you want to make a game like this with me, contact me. - deathunique2@yandex.ru

Contact info:
email - deathunique2@yandex.ru
fax - +44 (161) 999 8888
phone - +7 (903) 758-02-02
web site - not at the moment

3d modeling jobs