3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Which Is The Best Tool To Create The Illustrations?

Posted: June 03, 2019
CG forums guest
Hi everyone! I am an artist but I have no experience of creating the digital art or the illustrations. I have been looking out for some useful recommendations to get the most useful tool to create the perfect Illustrations. There is a friend of mine who owns a pet store and he recently gets a website designed from a professional developer, and he has asked me if I could create a cute animal face illustration for the website. I really want to help him and I know I can create some amazing illustrations, but I need to know which will be the suitable and user-friendly tool to create the illustrations. Can someone help me out knowing about the best illustration tool?
Posted: November 07, 2019
AriMami
Hello
I introduce you the following two tools which are so good:

Kyle’sBrushes:
You can make over 1,000 brushes available free to Creative Cloud subscribers. You can access them in Photoshop in the Libraries panel (select the 'Kyle Brushes' library).

Adobe Illustrator CC 22.0:
Adobe’s vector creates illustration digitally and the big news is that you no longer need to switch to Photoshop to crop your images; a new Image Crop tool lets you do it directly in Illustrator.

Good luck.
Posted: December 06, 2019
Michalesylvain
There are so many tools for creating Illustration. Some are The best tool to make illustration
Adobe Illustrator CC 22.0
CorelDRAW- is a popular vector illustration and graphics tool for the Windows platform.
ArtRage 5
Posted: February 04, 2020
3d artist gallery Andyba
You can try https://inkscape.org/.
It's free.

artelnjeru01.png