3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Need To Make A Basic Safety Video

Posted: June 13, 2018
assasin
Hello everyone,

I'm a civil engineer with final year project regarding construction safety. Since I don't have any 3D modeling background, I was looking for best and simplest software to form animated characters, performing construction tasks, and meeting construction hazards.

I won't need much 3D detailing, however, details like workers apparel, tools (ladders, clamps) etc would be needed.

Please recommend me best software which won't require much resources and some tutorials where I could start it off.

Thank you.
Posted: June 25, 2018
ToxicTuba
All 3D software is complicated to get into, but you could try blender, it is free.

I'm a bit biased, as I use it all the time, but it is fun but complicated!
Posted: July 16, 2018
Helenkillian
3D animation is not an easy task because it needs lots of hard work and concentration then you will get a good 3D animation video for your site. I must suggest you consult video animation company who can do a professional work for you. Hopefully, you will get a good result from them.
Posted: August 29, 2018
stellastone
These are extraordinary tips and recommendations. I'd love to see you keep it up and make it various tips! I'm driving a group of developers to make some interior preparing animated video maker and I'll certainly be imparting your tips to them.
Stellastone,

vid.jpg
Posted: June 20, 2019
neiljohnson
Yes, 3d animation is not an easy task. to resolve any problems related to animation, you will visit given the link below.

https://www.itsonmedia.com/video-animation/
Posted: December 07, 2022
manuj
Motion Matrix Media is a well-known 3D animation video company. Our entire team of dedicated and highly trained experts providing different types of video marketing services that can help to promote your business. We also have a range of other services to cater to your needs namely; product photography, industrial photography, fashion photography, social media management and media planning.

Animation-Videos-Main.jpg