3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Atlas Texturing explainations

Posted: September 09, 2013
GateKeeperStudios
I have a few new guys joining my team and I'm trying to explain how it works to them, or the generalized concepts. They understand it in general but I think are worried about doing it perfectly.

Any tips to give them to help them lock in the concept?
Posted: September 09, 2013
3d artist gallery Andyba
The simplest explanation as I understand it, is that the artist takes all the textures from multiple objects and put them in one big image file. Then uses UV texture coordinates to access each texture from the big file.

Here are some video tutorials:

Posted: September 14, 2013
GateKeeperStudios
Wow perfect exactly what I needed thanks to the link for the videos. Does a perfect example to explain to my newbies. Smile
Posted: March 09, 2015
rose61
I needed thanks to the link for the videos. I needed thanks to the link for the videos. I needed thanks to the link for the videos. I needed thanks to the link for the videos. I needed thanks to the link for the videos. I needed thanks to the link for the videos. I needed thanks to the link for the videos. I needed thanks to the link for the videos. I needed thanks to the link for the videos. I needed thanks to the link for the videos.

:*RosE*:
Posted: November 16, 2023
jhona
Hy everyone after making your 3d project.You can also thinking the name of your project .I have a bestest site for you highly recomended because i also decide my business name from here.https://namecombiner.info/couple-ship-name-generator/
Posted: February 09, 2024
charlesferguson
Asmara Nomani HR consultancy service in Dubai helps businesses and organizations with various aspects of human resources. Such as hiring, benefits, performance, and compliance. We are based in Dubai and offer executive mentoring services, leadership team consulting, and intercultural advice in the UAE and the region.
https://asmaranomaniconsultancy.com/