3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Transportation design modeler for partnership

Posted: March 12, 2013
colvindesign
Well here is the gist of it, I'm a transportation designer with experience in free hand and digital sketching and have zero modeling ability. I design new cars trucks and motorcycles. Browsing forums like this I have noticed a lot of tremendous talent, and a huge focus on production vehicles, which shows how great the talent is when the models are dead on. However I think modeling a new design may bring more attention to the modeler and designer and may result in more paying work. So a partnership with someone who has a passion for modeling would be beneficial to both people.

I have an initial project in mind, I would like to have a motorcycle rendered which I would use to try to attain funding for a small motorcycle company. The modeler would receive a fee post funding and paying future work designing new models. I also have a few automobile designs I would like modeled.

Anyone interested let me know please! I work full time and might not answer for a while, but that does not mean I'm not interested. Thanks!
Posted: April 04, 2013
colvindesign
I received a pm, but apparently cannot read it until I've made 10 posts...... weird. Any feedback?