3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3D Artists for a Comic Book MMO Project

Posted: February 21, 2013
Amanda Brooks
Our volunteer team is currently in the early stages of a project to create a comic book MMORPG, and we're looking to add to our team of 3D modelers, especially character artists.

We're using Hero Engine 2.0 for our project, so an understaing of the way it handles models and materials would be useful, but not essential, as it can also be learned quite quickly.

Previous playtime or experience with other comic book MMOs would also be useful, especially "City of Heroes", as this project was born from the community of that game following its sudden closure late last year.
Posted: March 24, 2013
tasosvelves
Amanda Brooks wrote:
Our volunteer team is currently in the early stages of a project to create a comic book MMORPG, and we're looking to add to our team of 3D modelers, especially character artists.

We're using Hero Engine 2.0 for our project, so an understaing of the way it handles models and materials would be useful, but not essential, as it can also be learned quite quickly.

Previous playtime or experience with other comic book MMOs would also be useful, especially "City of Heroes", as this project was born from the community of that game following its sudden closure late last year.
Posted: March 24, 2013
tasosvelves
hallo..here is my portfolio.. if interested mail me

w w w.tasos3ds.blogspot.c o m
Posted: April 01, 2013
zerowazz
Hello my name is William may i ask more about the "comic book" style you are using, Do you have any reference images that you can post to show the look?