3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3D Artist / Environment Artist with previous experience

Posted: November 23, 2012
PolyPrincess
Hello,

My name is Lindsay Jeffers and I am very interested in an artist position at your company.

I graduated with my Bachelors in Science in Game Art and Design at The Art Institute of California - San Diego. I was immediately hired as a contract Environment Artist with WayForward Technologies and published my first AAA title "Centipede: Infestation." I focused mainly on lighting, environment creation, prop placement and level optimization. I am proficient in Max, Maya, Photoshop, ZBrush and the Unreal Engine [UT3 and UDK] as well as confident in adapting to and working in a specific art style. I have a good understanding of traditional 2D design, animation, rigging and scripting.

In addition to my artistic background, I am also a San Diego certified EMT and trained in First Aid, CPR and Basic Life Support. So when that jelly-filled donut goes down the wrong way, you have an in-house medical professional who can assess the situation. I’m an outgoing, professional and determined candidate that always works hard, is anxious to learn and improve and works well in stressful situations.

I hope you have enjoyed what you read and hear back from you in the near future. I look forward to the opportunity to work alongside fellow artists. If you have any questions regarding my application or would like to see specific artwork, please contact me. I am open to offers from all across the U.S - I have the means necessary to relocate if given the opportunity to work at a company in another state.

Thank you,
Lindsay Jeffers