3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Ironbelly offers 3D and Animation services(and so much more)

Posted: October 21, 2012
ironbelly

www.ironbellystudios.com

Howdy everyone! We just finished a massive overhaul of our website and have just relaunched it this morning so I am heading out to show it off to the world! Well showing it off and letting you guys know about the services that we offer of course. As you'll see on the site we provide the full spectrum of services and the majority of our experience lies with Unity and UE3/UDK covering both PC and Mobile games. We offer full managed comprehensive cross-discipline teams so you never have to worry about tracking down multiple people to get updates or get work done. It's all taken care of under one roof with teams of people who have been working together for years.

For a more detailed account of what we offer definitely head over to the website but in summary we are proud to offer the following services:

• 2D concepting, environmental and graphic design
  • 3D Organic and Hardsurface modeling as well as environmental work
  • Animation and Rigging
  • UI design with experience in Scaleform and nGui
  • VFX work with experience in Unity and Casade
  • Audio Engineering: Full soundtrack composition and sound effects
  • Programming: Scripting for both Unity(C# or JS) as well as Uscript for UE3/UDK
  • Level Design: Experienced with a great number of editors and services include full documentation, encouter design, post-processing, lighting work and interior decorating(clutter pass)
  • Writing: Creative writing services available for scripts and dialogue.

Along with the new site we've updated the portfolio pages to reflect a lot more of our recent work, well the work that is no longer under NDA of course, so head on over to www.ironbellystudios.com, check out the new site and if you have any questions or want to request a quote please feel free to fire me off an email to ryan _at_ ironbellystudios.com

On a final note, as a promo with the new site launch we'll be offering a 25% discount on all orders this month.. Just mention that you were referred by this thread and we'll knock the money off the top for you!
Posted: December 18, 2012
ironbelly
Just wanted to share a great little video of one of our past projects which was an isometric 2.5d virtual world for children.. One of our proudest projects as it was designed to teach children all about the environment. Unfortunately it never saw the light of day but it still makes for nice eye candy. Read most details about it here: Day Night Cycle from Children’s Virtual World - Ironbelly Studios

Looks like I can't embed the video directly so I'll just post a link to it on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PvRk2Tlem8
Posted: October 10, 2013
ironbelly
Definitely encourage folks to check in with the site often as we tend to throw new content and works up every week or two but I figured I'd throw a few of the latest illustrations to grace the pages of the website up in this thread. We always excited to talk with indies about new projects in need of creative and technical services so if there's anything on your plate feel free to drop us a line at info@ironbellystudios.com. Thanks and now for the eye candy: