3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

greeting

Posted: October 05, 2012
Baby Candy
Hi I'm newbie here. Very Happy Very Happy

My name is Wilma, 21 from indonesia.

I study at MSD (Modern School of Design)
I am very curious and interested in 3D although I still suck Laughing , i am in desperate need of guidance and instructions about 3D so i join this forum to learn from other 3D artis.

I have Blender 3D software on my PC I'm still learning about everything.. and i haven't master on it , but my lecturer using Lightweaver in my college and this is the begining of my semester. and Lightweaver is something "WOW!!~" for me, i'd like all of you could tell me and teach me more about this.

I hope this is the good start to sharing and knew all the new people for me here Embarassed Embarassed
thank's before Very Happy Very Happy
Posted: October 05, 2012
Alicia25
Hi Baby Candy!

Great to have you on! I hope you can find very useful information on 3D work from this website. Are you currently interested in 3D animation? If so, you may want to check out this website I recently found where you get to be trained by top animation industry professionals!

www.virtualanimators.com

They also have a Facebook website, if your on Facebook: www.facebook.com/VirtualAnimators

I hope this could be of help to you! Good luck in all that you do. Smile

Alicia
Posted: October 06, 2012
Baby Candy
Hi Alicia Surprised , nice to met you Very Happy

yup i'm very interested with it...may be it because i love to play game online and watching 3D animation film. and it's totally awesome...

thank you for your sugesstion, it'll very useful for a newbie like me Very Happy Very Happy