3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Hi Everyone,

Posted: September 17, 2012
An24
I am Ann and I am new here. I am so happy to find this forum, that I can’t express how good I feel right now…Smile) I am here to learn and share more about LightWave and what you could do with this software… I hope to meet creative people that wants to keep their hands and brains busy a side of theirs regular jobs/activities , keep our dreams a life and if possible find new friends…
So, here I go first…I have a dream….that keeps me working ( not all the time, because I must also work for a living) to create a sci-fi animation series. In the beginning I try to push it out of my head,because my area of expertise is business and marketing and I illustrate and write only as a hobby…well, “pushing out” doesn’t succeed at all…for 3 years… ….then I write the plot and the pilot of the series and I give it a way for reading to some more knowledgeable people in the industry and some friends …the satisfactory of the multiple positive feedback was more then enough to stop me for a while of thinking……like approving something to my self….but it was enough just for a little while… I knew then and now that is no money in this at that stage, but what ??? So I start learning and taking lessons in LightWave 3D NewTek…but there is no one around me that I could share this “project” with…and is so huuge….is it too big spoon for my mouth??? I have no idea…but is my dream and I intend to keep it a life… ))
I really would love to hire from all of you…Glad, so delighted to be here….
Smile Confused Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Confused