3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

A question for more expirienced one,.

Posted: July 08, 2012
Benzin
Well I'm not total beginner but I do have a problem... I had heard that has something to do with personal metabolism or "internal clock"... in short everything I do lets say today, looks too slow (or too fast), but tomorrow looks OK... or again too fast or too slow day after tomorrow.
How do you cope with that?
Posted: July 09, 2012
baalnazzar
I don't know how it works, but different people has different efficiency depending on many condotions. Sometimes work goes like you don't even feel you're actually doing something and sometimes it slows down like hell.
What about me temperatures and atmospheric pressure really makes differenc. High temperature and low pressure makes me sleepy so much, that I'm almost able to fall asleep at my desk during work. But no matter what the day looks like I always works best early in the morning and that's why I like to start between 6 and 7 a.m. Working in the evening always goes so sloooow and uneffective for me. What takes 5 hours in the evening will take 1 hour in the morning. That's how it is.
How do I handle with slow day? Coffee and stuff doesn't work so I just have to strongly force myself to work. In these days I focus on things where I don't need to think too much and can do mechanically. Eventually I take cold shower. Works much better than coffe for me Smile
Posted: July 09, 2012
Benzin
Well maybe I wasn't clear enough, animation looks too slow or too fast... of course everything you said makes sense... one day everything is child play... other... well I can't make a pose, but this problem is like somebody messed your sense of time...
Posted: July 10, 2012
baalnazzar
Ahahah! I had too be too sleepy when I entered this topic Wink I understand what you mean now. Well... It's hard to deal with this. If I have problem with speed I usually find my animation too slow. I always find something to correct and do better too. And it actually is endless until I won't stop myself with this. Sometimes my brother helps me. If we both at the moment say it's ok then it's ok.
Posted: July 11, 2012
Benzin
So it's another pair of eyes... well I'll try to leave it over night...