3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3d Software Used In Princess Charm School And Tekken

Posted: June 19, 2012
SilverMoonTear
Hello friends..,
Do you know the name of the 3d software that was used to create "Princess charm school" and "Tekken"?
I'm now using Poser and 3DS Max but I think they aren't powerful enough.

Here is what I am talking about:

Blair-and-Nicholas-barbie-princess-charm-school.png
Posted: June 19, 2012
3d artist gallery Andyba
In 3ds max one can do pretty much everything these days, it's about skill and knowledge not about software.
Posted: June 24, 2012
SilverMoonTear
Andyba wrote:
In 3ds max one can do pretty much everything these days, it's about skill and knowledge not about software.

Thank you tough guy. Smile By the way..do you know the name of 3d software that create "Princess charm school" and "Takken"?
Posted: November 10, 2013
3d artist gallery Andyba
SilverMoonTear, "do you know the name of 3d software that create "Princess charm school" and "Takken"?"

No idea. If you want something more high end than 3ds max i can only suggest Maya and Softimage.
Posted: November 21, 2013
3d artist gallery RachelJ
Silvermoon, if you’re still around– Look, if you’re still desperate to know, you could always contact the studios and ask them. They might not ever get back to you, though. But the thing is, either of these screenshots *could* have been created in 3DS Max (or a number of other things). And after all, what you’re really asking here is whether you would need to use higher-end software to do this, right?

By the way, this is only my second post. *waves*
Posted: November 21, 2013
Hulk3d
I believe the software is mentioned in the credits.