3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Experienced 3d modeler wanted

Posted: June 03, 2012
Lukkaz
Hello everyone, I am here in search of talented, diligent 3D modelers. My development team is currently undergoing an indie game for PC. This is not for a charity, modelers WILL get paid. I need at least two experienced 3d modelers to qualify you need to be able to;

1. Be readily available at all times in order to conduct ideas/ with other team members.
2. Have the ability to create high quality 3d models by description in a timely manner.
3. At least a year of 3d modeling experience.
4. At least 18 years of age or older.

Modelers applying for this position must submit a small resume with some of your previous models. If approved you will be tested to create a model from a descriptive excerpt. The top two modelers will be paid for their model and offered a position on the team. I can not publicly announce the compensation given to our modelers but I assure it is very, very generous. More information will be given to those who are admitted.

In order to meet our deadline the last date we will accept applicants is 6/15/2012. If you apply after said date it will not be reviewed and you will not receive a response.

Please send all inquiries to: Edwards89@ymail(dot)com (This is my personal e-mail so please no spam and ONLY serious qualified modelers)

*Note: (dot) = .