3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

"All in One" 3D animator for short film job

Posted: May 25, 2012
CG JOBS
Salary: $1000

Green Field Productions is looking for \"All in One\" 3D animator for short film

Starting Date: asap, duration - flexible

Job details: Hi

I wrote a 1 minute, 30 second script that I’d like to self fund to have it animated into a short film. It is a an award winning short that I think would do well on the festival circuit and that is where I would like to showcase it.

It is a two character piece – specifically, a spider and fly and it is a twist on the old tale of false praise and vanity. My story takes this familiar setting and then has an unexpected twist that is cute and funny. Great opportunities to really work with these personalities. More info to be discussed one on one

I have visual references, the script itself and the vocals tracks. I can also lay out a rough storyboard but will also defer to the animator and his "eye".

Please send a link to your online PORTFOLIO.

Requirements: I'm looking for an "all in one" animator that can do modeling, rigging, and animating. There are many free rigs out there and since this is a non commercial piece, perhaps we could just modify one of those for this short. Willing to work with a beginner if the right skill set is there but you MUST have a porfolio to be considered

Contact info:
email - sendrichmail@yahoo.com

3d modeling jobs