3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Need Gift Ideas for My Animator Boyfriend

Posted: May 22, 2012
AnimatorsGF
Hi All,

Since I failed at thinking of something super epic on my own..I was hoping I could get some input from you guys.

I'm looking for gift ideas for my boyfriend who is a 3D Animator for a game company. Hopefully something reasonably priced too. I was going to get him a subscription to the 3D World magazine (as his subscription ran out), but when I saw the price, started looking for alternatives. I'd rather get him a few reasonably priced things than just one magazine subscription.

Anyway, any and all suggestions would be a huge help! Smile

Thanks!

S
Posted: May 29, 2012
3d artist gallery Andyba
It depends what is your budget.
I for example would love to have the new wacom intuos 5 as a prezent.
Posted: May 30, 2012
AnimatorsGF
Well since we've just started dating...I think a budget of about $100 is probably the most I would do at this point.

So I think that is a bit outside of what I was thinking. But good idea for a future gift! Thanks!
baalnazzar
He works with games so buy him some game of kind he like Smile Any prezent related to 3D probabely will go over your budget. If someone really want to buy me something I rather expect small things which makes me happy too like just games, books, CD of band I like etc. But that's just me.
3d artist gallery Andyba
Yeah. Diablo 3 was just released if you want to not get bothered by your boyfriend for the following 3 months you can buy him that. Smile
Posted: May 31, 2012
AnimatorsGF
haha...he's already caved and got D3 actually.

I ended up just buying him a 3D World magazine plus the first Game of Thrones graphic novel and a couple other things. Think that should work.

Thanks for your help though!! Smile