3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

My second Animation in MAYA- please review

Posted: February 16, 2012
3dMisterT
Hi,
I Have just started learning Animation, this is my second animation in MAYA. Please watch it and give your reviews. As i am new in this forum and i am not allowed to post my video. You can watch my video from my youtube channel 3dMisterT.
Posted: February 17, 2012
baalnazzar
I cannot find it. Can you paste the piece of link which is after youtube.com/ ?
Posted: February 17, 2012
3dMisterT
Here is the link

watch?v=x85IIIuuyw8
Posted: February 20, 2012
baalnazzar
Thanks for link Smile When your character is in the air then there's something going on with his chest. Probabely it needs a little skinning correction but it's a small matter anyway. As a beginner you did it well. I think that there's much difference between speed of going up and going down. Going down starts too rapidly. Going up should start fast and gradually slow down. Going down goes inversely - starts slowly and gradually speed up. You may observe someone jumping to precise this. Observing is very important for character animation Smile
Posted: February 22, 2012
3dMisterT
Thanks alot for your review, and for your time to watch m y animation Smile ...
I have made a couple of changes in my animation..kindly review it..
watch?v=oX6RlU5eadA
Posted: February 23, 2012
baalnazzar
Yeah. This one looks really nice Smile
Posted: February 25, 2012
3dMisterT
Thanks alot Smile.... ............
Posted: February 28, 2012
Alex910
not having such a great experience in this, but as visual, the movements look natural. About the hands: they stay a little stiff; make them move too a little;)
good luck
Posted: March 23, 2012
Panther52
the 2nd version is coming out great. i think on the landing you may wanna add just a lil shoulder or chest bend to give more of an indication of his weight coming down.
Posted: March 26, 2012
vipin123
3dMisterT wrote:
Hi,
I Have just started learning Animation, this is my second animation in MAYA. Please watch it and give your reviews. As i am new in this forum and i am not allowed to post my video. You can watch my video from my youtube channel 3dMisterT.

nice keep it it you can do better than it for more information you should search on searh engine.