3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3D Superman Fanfilm needs Charac Modelers/Rigging/Textures

Posted: February 08, 2012
jgironmedia
Starting Date: Now, Duration: Long Term

Job Details: A team of artist and I have begun production on a 3D animated Superman fanfilm. We are aiming for a simple cartoony style, much like that of the Green Lantern Animated Series that is currently airing on Cartoon Network. Concept art and environmental models have already begun as we work towards our first production goal, which is a 2-5 minute trailer.

Many of us are busy and have full time schedules, so we are trying to split the work load as much as possible. Because of this, communication is key! In other words if you take a week to respond to an email, this probably isn't the gig for you.

If you're interested, please check out the positions we still need below and respond to the contact information at the bottom with you name, an example of your work, and how soon you can start. If all looks good I will invite you to our production website that contains all the information regarding this project. If after viewing the website you wish to continue with us, I will update your status on the website so you can upload files and you will officially be added to the team!

What We Need:
Character Modeler
Character Rigger
Texture Artist

Contact Information: jgiron.media@gmail.com