3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Self_Introduction

Posted: January 26, 2012
ravindrakapse
Hello All

Greetings for the day

Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Ravindra Kapse.
I am BFA (Specializes in Sculpture Modeling) degree holder from Sir.J.J.School of Arts, Mumbai and Diploma in Multimedia and Animation from C-Dac in Mumbai educational Trust. I am working since 1998 in various organizations viz. 3D Modeler in Crest animation Studios Mumbai, Sr 3D Artist in Paprikaas Banglore, Sr.C.G.Artist in Prana Animation Studio Pvt Ltd.Modeling lead and Production manager in Rolta India Limited GDC. Modeling Lead and Sequence Supervisor in Prime Focus Mumbai. I worked various International and National Project, such as Hoodwinked, Jaykars, Pet Alien, Casper, Tag, Olly, Ghajini, Raz, Kal Kisne Dekha, Luck, Wanted, Chandani Chauk to China, Blue, Tum Mile, Aakhen Raju Chacha. Also I have contribute to add films like All Out, Bajaj Pulsar, Nokia Mobile, Bharati Airtell, Cofee Bite, and Whirpool.

During my 12 years in the field of animation, I have become acutely familiar with every aspect of 3D Animation Production for full length movies, episidic kids TV serials, DVD Movies, game assets, 3D containts for intractive presentations and delivery. My experience ranges from creation, direction of artists and outsourced/sub-contractors in the creation, to tracking and completion of art assets. In projects I have been responsible for supervising, reviewing, correcting and polishing all the art assets.

Specialties

- Strong knowledge of all the production process with focus in Character modeling, Morph targets, lipsinc animation, texturing, lighting, rendering on different productions
(Feature films, Animated feature films, TV commercials, Short Film, TV series, Game Assets).
-Very good experience in leading role.
-Strong artistic and technical skills.
-Ability to pay attention to details.
-Ability to work under pressure.
-Ability to work in team, to exchange knowledge with other people