3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3d artist

Posted: January 22, 2012
teddymiester
Hi everyone

I've recently finished my degree in 3d animation, the programs that I use are. Autodesk Maya, Photoshop and after effects, I have also have a diploma screen animation. My strengths are modeling, rigging and animation. I also use mental ray and know some of Realflow.

I'm willing to relocate to America, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and most parts of Asia.

I'm looking start any where in the 3d industry as a runner and work my way up the ladder, my goal is to work for movie company.

Hi everyone

I've recently finished my degree in 3d animation, the programs that I use are. Autodesk Maya, Photoshop and after effects, I have also have a diploma screen animation. My strengths are modeling, rigging and animation. I also use mental ray and know some of Realflow.

I'm willing to relocate to America, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and most parts of Asia.

I'm looking start any where in the 3d industry as a runner and work my way up the ladder, my goal is to work for movie company.

My showreel is on vimeo search James Ritchie showreel 2011 Nov

Regards James Ritchie
Posted: February 19, 2012
zervin
If interested in working with a new startup, primarily handling model rigging, animation, and texturing, PLEASE contact me ASAP. Being able to model from scratch is just icing on the cake. We can afford to pay reasonable per model costs, but would be more interesting in finding someone longterm to work with our small team in a profit sharing capacity. Drop me a line ASAP, as we have an immediate need to fill , contact me at zervin at mobilwerx dot com(pany)