3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Looking For 3D Artist

Posted: September 30, 2011
Nemeses
Hey guys,

I am currently leading a team to create a (what seems to be) revolutionary MMORPG.
The basis, concept, and game play are all unique to the game, so there is the fact that this isn't "Just another MMO".

Unfortunately, until you sigh a Confidentiality and Restraint agreement, I cannot tell you any more information.

I need a 3D artist(s) to design Medium and High polygon Characters, Structures, Natural elements etc.
Currently, we have a deadline of December to create a full battle scene, which will secure us an investment of around $13,000.00.

As of now, though, the entire team is working on the game for free, and I need a 3D artist who will be willing to do the same.
This is, of course, until the game is out of Beta release, and is making a Paid Per Month Profit.

You need to be assured that this project is committed to 100% by all its designers and programmers.
When you sign the C&R, you will be able to see just how much is in the project at the moment.

We are a South African based team, and prefer to have our team locally based, although, because of the imminent deadline, we are able to accept International people.

Please comment for any further information or questions.

Regards,
Darren Whitfield
Posted: September 30, 2011
Rich253
Sounds interesting. I'd like to gain some experience working on a project like this and I would like to know more.

If you can contact me at

richardd.young3 (at) gmail (dot) com

Richard Young.
Posted: October 11, 2011
Faisal
Sounds Great, I Am a 3d Enviromental Artist, I Can Model Structures, Natural Elements, Interior So If You Can drop Me An Email, I Will Be Happy To Sign A Contract And Join The Team

M(dot)Faisal(dot)A(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Faisal Ahmed
Posted: October 20, 2011
Adam Maimon
Hi Darren,

I'm a 3D Artist and a fellow South African. I've sent you an email but i'm not sure if it was the correct address.

Please check out my portfolio: adam3d.carbonmade[dot]com
Posted: December 23, 2011
3d artist gallery OpalEyes Angel
I also am interested in helping you out. You can email at amy.masuret (at) gmail (dot) com. I would love to get my foot in the door!!