3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Looking for 3d artists to help with a game development proj.

Posted: August 25, 2011
DreamOneTeam
I'm working on a game project with a couple of other people already but would like to start bringing on some artists to work with me in creating 3D representations of all the Characters and environments we will design. Not only am I looking for 3D artists (especially) I would like to if I can possibly bring some animators onto the team as well. We've just recently started off and are planning to release the final product in a bout a year or two from now. Currently we are still writing the script, designing concept art and part of the AI. The Following is the current make up of the team:

Lead Writer

Filled

Writing Staff

Filled

Game Director

Filled

Director of Technology

TBA

Lead Sound Designer

FIlled

Project Manager And Director

Filled

Gameplay Design team

Mostly Filled

programming staff

lead programmer- TBA
Co-lead Programmer - Filled

1A. Filled 1B. TBA
2A. Filled 2B. TBA
3A. Filled 3B. TBA
4A. TBA 4B. TBA

3D Graphic Design Team

1. Filled
2. Filled
3. TBA
4. TBA

1. Filled
2. TBA
3. TBA

Art Staff

1. TBA
2. Filled
3. TBA

Sound Staff
1. Filled
2. TBA
3. TBA

Lastly I want to mention that we are not looking to pay anyone on the team anything before the product is released. All payments received by each team member will be strictly based on an even share of the overall profit generated.

If anyone is interested please email me at fmcneillii(at)yahoo(dot)com and give me a summary of your goal(s) (in regards to this project and team). If you can try to attach some examples of your work.

Right now we are already working on the project and making assets as we speak for the game. The game itself will be stealth and action combat based. The player must find and eliminate the game's antagonist. The story is set in a post apocalyptic world and our hero is the one who's been picked by fate to save humanity from the brink of extinction. More story and game concept details will be revealed to those who make it on out team (which isn't incredibly hard if you have something to offer).

We're just a week into planning and developing this game.

People/talents we really need:
* One or two people who can do level design and modeling
* At least one more concept artist
* Two or three more animators
* Programmers who are familar with the Csharp programming language
Generic_Pacman
Sure, I would love to bring an extra dimension to your drawings. Razz

I have not made enough posts yet to put up my email either.... so if you can figure this out, drop me an email.

EMC (dot) 3D (dot) Arts (at) gmail (dot) com

hope to hear from you soon! I also hope to make enough legitimate posts to avoid losing jobs over silly forum requirements :S
DreamOneTeam
Generic_Pacman wrote:
Sure, I would love to bring an extra dimension to your drawings. Razz

I have not made enough posts yet to put up my email either.... so if you can figure this out, drop me an email.

EMC (dot) 3D (dot) Arts (at) gmail (dot) com

hope to hear from you soon! I also hope to make enough legitimate posts to avoid losing jobs over silly forum requirements :S

Lol I don't know why I didn't think of doing it like that. Very clever man! Okay I'm writing you now.
3d artist gallery S. Silard
Shot one mail for me as well . And attach some content if you want Smile .

CarbonSpining@gmail.com