3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3D designer needs work

Posted: August 17, 2011
Generic_Pacman
Hello everyone, I am a freelance 3d designer.

My skill set:
- Models, high res/low res/maps of all kinds ... multiple poses ect
- textures
- Rigging + Animation (I can do it but I am a newbie at it)
- Rendering
- 2d illustrations
- digital editing as well as photo editing (not much difference ^^ )

The programs I use are:
Zbrush (I live inside of zbrush)
3Ds Max
Maya (gets me a few extra 3d effects)
3d-coat
Photoshop
Power Director

To see some of my work examples take a look at my online portfolio www (dot)wix(dot)com/emc3darts/portfolio

I am pretty flexible with prices and love to see a finished project. So don't be hesitant, I am sure we can work something out.

Thanks for your time and interest,
-EMC 3D Arts
Posted: September 07, 2011
Generic_Pacman
If you are an employer and you are unsure about my CG skills, feel free to send me a sample project to complete.

Note that you will only receive detailed snap shots of models/wire frames/renders/maps, not the actual obj itself. Although I am not above doing a free project or two, I want only serious employers to request specific samples of art.
Posted: December 01, 2011
Ashia01
Since you have several experience in designing then it is your time to look for a good freelance web design jobs that offer by different freelance sites and company.
Posted: December 06, 2011
enajmcd
Ashia01 wrote:
Since you have several experience in designing then it is your time to look for a good freelance web design jobs that offer by different freelance sites and company.

This is basically what you need to do at the moment. You can get more chances of getting a job in designing when you directly apply to these online companies that advertise on job sites.

These companies usually just use a tracking software to monitor the work of the designers. Me and a number of friends are in this type of job. I know you've got great chances too.
Posted: December 12, 2011
bludragon
Hey enajmcd, you mentioned these freelance companies and websites, can you be more specific?
Posted: December 17, 2011
fafafabone
I'm in a team of developers/producers and what we need is an expert of 3d modelling. We're able to develop scripts and we've already a web-designer, but we'd like to implement the Unity 3D engine. We need to import existing 3D models or eventually to create new others with one of the 3d modelling programs compatible. We'd like to have some support for the Unity 3D scripts.
We don't need a full-time work, but the project must be completed in a range of time of six months, with an hour based payment.
Who were seriously interested can send an email to fabio(.)bonelli(@)gmail(.)com.
Generally, how many hours could a programmer spend to develop a humanoid model of 2000-5000 polygons and the animation of a simple walking of the model? How much could this type of work cost? We need a qualitative analysis (orders of magnitude).
Thank you for the support.