3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Let me make your design job

Posted: July 22, 2011
CG JOBS
Hidden Gallery is looking for Let me make your design

Starting Date: I\'m easy, duration - Who knows

Job details: I\'m looking for a person or people who might be interested in a joint venture of sorts. I currently import wood carvings from very talented people in south-east Asia who have been amazing me with their ability to carve 3D items in great detail from pictures or drawings or something just by telling them.
I am currently making reproductions of Japanese theatre masks and Northwest Coast masks, rattle ect.
I would love to have someone to work with that thinks they could make interesting and creative 3D images that would be practical to make from wood and/or metal and even crystal and opal.
I would then use my contacts and know-how to have them brought to life and marketed in the right way, with plenty of fair discussion and a view to building a good relationship.

Requirements: Patience: it is not a quick process making new items, getting them right, and building up orders big enough to be worth shipping.

This is a job for someone who thinks long term and has a bit of passion about what they can achieve.
I think it could be incredibly rewarding to end up with your own designs made in 3-d and I fully expect you won\'t want to sell them all

Location: you can work from anywhere that the internet, so probably not North Korea

Contact info:
email - stimpyhill@hotmail.com

3d modeling jobs