3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3d Character Artist Looking for Work(Well experienced).

Posted: July 10, 2011
NestorD3dModeler
Hi my name is Nestor Chavez and I have been a 3d modeler for 7 years with 2+ years of game industry experience.I have obtained a degree in 3d design from Los Angeles Mission College Institute of Multimedia Arts.I have done various freelance gigs such as prototyping for inventors, visualization rendering, game character modeling,animation and modeling in general for games.I am looking for paid work only, if you are interested and want to see some of my work please send me a reply with your email and I will send you my portfolio link and resume.I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Note:Sorry I can't add screenshots of work,link to my website,and email since I am a new member.
Posted: August 04, 2011
ashwin
NestorD3dModeler wrote:
Hi my name is Nestor Chavez and I have been a 3d modeler for 7 years with 2+ years of game industry experience.I have obtained a degree in 3d design from Los Angeles Mission College Institute of Multimedia Arts.I have done various freelance gigs such as prototyping for inventors, visualization rendering, game character modeling,animation and modeling in general for games.I am looking for paid work only, if you are interested and want to see some of my work please send me a reply with your email and I will send you my portfolio link and resume.I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Note:Sorry I can't add screenshots of work,link to my website,and email since I am a new member.
Quote:

LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED GUY /GIRL FOR A NEW COMPANY OF OURS AND WE WANT HUNGRY GAMERS WHO EAT DREAM AND DIE FOR GAMES AND POSITIVE
PERSON WHO WOULD BE READY TO JOIN US IN INDIA NO MATTER WE CAN OUTSOURCE THE JOB AND WE CAN PAY YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN WHICH EVER COUNTRY ...
call me on +919953845798 ashwin kurup