3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Android/iOS project seeking programmer

Posted: May 21, 2011
tucho
Hello,

I'm an experienced 3D artist, I'm currently working as freelancer, so from time to time I have some free time between a job and the next one.

I'd like to use this time to work on any own project, it must be not too ambitious, to can finish it in a reasonable term.

I'm thinking on a mobile game (android or iOS) using some commercial engine UDK, Unity, etc. and I'm looking for a programmer who is in a similar situation than me (a bit of free time to work on an own project and really fancy to work on it).

I'm looking for someone who have at least one finished project on one of this platforms.

I have some ideas for the game, but I'm also open to change it if your idea is better Smile.

I can't offer payment, just my reliability and if we get to finish a project and it produce any profits, of course it would be shared.

If you're interested please email me at tucho -at- artbytucho.com (please attach your CV or any link to a sample of your work).

For my part you can see my portfolio and a sample of my work on my online portfolio: http://www.artbytucho.com

Thank you in advance