3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Looking for a designer

Posted: May 13, 2011
gkmusic
Hello

I am looking for a 3D designer for collaboration. We have done a very basic 2-d character design using templates, for a children's show and we need someone to take these characters and re-design them in a 3D medium where we can present them for the proposed show.

We have a very small fee to pay for the project since it is self funded but if a pilot gets funded we will want to work with the chosen designer of course.

If you need to see the design first (they are 5 characters) let me know and I can email them over.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best
George Smile
Posted: May 15, 2011
ouavak
gkmusic wrote:
Hello

hi this is ashok.i am a human anatomy artist.will you please send me the mail consisting of the characters.i hope if i see once then i can let you know about the improvements.i am a manual artist.

I am looking for a 3D designer for collaboration. We have done a very basic 2-d character design using templates, for a children's show and we need someone to take these characters and re-design them in a 3D medium where we can present them for the proposed show.

We have a very small fee to pay for the project since it is self funded but if a pilot gets funded we will want to work with the chosen designer of course.

If you need to see the design first (they are 5 characters) let me know and I can email them over.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best
George Smile