3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Music producer/Composer Seeking 3D animation Collaboration

Posted: April 19, 2011
Phillybluntsbeats
Hey I'm Philly Blunts. I'm from Brooklyn, new York, and i produce music of all genres( Dance, Hip Hop, Electronica, soundtracks, dubstep, rock). Recently, I've been on a roll with sound design and soundtrack production.
I have worked with such artists as WIZ KHALIFA, NEFU DA DON, MICKEY FACTZ, CHRIS WEBBY, CITY HAZE, AND OTHERS.
Some of my older work can be found here: phillybluntsbeats[dot]tumblr[dot]com

I am seeking an animator who wants to collaborate on an audio/visual project. I have no particular theme in mind, and im pretty open to ideas. I can either work around an animation, or send music to be animated to. Either way, I'm pretty serious about my business musically, and I'm Really trying to take this to the next level and branch out into other forms of art. Think something similiar to the gorillaz, but with a completely different concept.
Anybody interested please contact me at Palexeev[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Depending on the quality of the work, we can submit for awards and nominations, as well as promote through music blogs which i have connections with, and potentially distribute digitally and/or as a hard copy.

Live shows may also be discussed if possible.

Once again, if you are interested, please contact me at Palexeev[AT]gmail[DOT]com with some information and some samples of your work, youtube links, or a website.
Thank you,
Philly.