3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3D/2D Animator required for production of British Animation

Posted: April 16, 2011
TT
Hi all. We all know how difficult it is to get started in animation. I myself have a small team and new production company under construction... areteproductions(dot com)and we are all working for free until funding is secured. You can read more information on all involved.

Our British Animation we are in pre-production with is 'The Flying Squad.' What I would like to stress before I go any further with this project is that all involved are working for free and will be paid when funding is secure for this wonderful project. And so we are looking for an animation studio who is prepared to work on this basis and look at the potential this project holds for everyone involved once funding becomes available. And this will entail an 80 minute full feature length with the potential to move onto a 12 part TV series.

If you are willing to help out on the basis given above, then please do continue to read all about the project, but if not, then I thank you for taking time to read what I had to say.

The Project

'The Flying Squad'

Max Pemberton is writer and creator of 'The Flying Squad' and you can see more information on the website.

We would like if possible 3D animation companies but 2D will be fine.

So far we have the promised voiced talents of Julian Fellowes, Nicky Henson, Alistair McGowan, Josie Lawrence, Ronni Anocona and Tom Baker. All who have written letters of intent to our company to secure their involvement. Our character designs are by Philip Prendergast Illustrations (qv)

We have a contact who has connections with 'Warners' who have asked us to forward our completed teaser trailer to them as they like all of the information they have seen so far. And so, what we need from the animator at this time is a 2 - 3 minute teaser trailer to forward to this contact. It is the teaser trailer we will use to help secure funding so as we can move this wonderful family animation on.

I have more information which I can discuss if you are interested. Please contact me via email tina(underscore)areteproductions@hotmail (dot co dot uk) Emails can be found on our website. I look forward to hearing from you regarding this. Tina