3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

CGI Artist job

Posted: March 07, 2011
CG JOBS
Luc Luc Creations is looking for CGI Artist

Starting Date: ASAP, duration - TBD

Job details: PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME. I am looking to build a team of 8 or more that have the specialiaty of modeling pieces such as amusment park rides, animals and different types of clouds. This is for an 8 minute short about a little boy in a magical kingdom and it is it very visually inclined and realistic. I have a lead CGI artist whom will delegate and guide you through what needs to be done. There is NO PAY, just DvD and credit. I can compensate you with Autodesk Maya 2010 3D software or Cinema 4D software. I will be putting this into many film festivals nationally and internationally. Thanks a million.

Requirements: NOTE: The CGI Artist applying does not have to be strong in all of these fields or even know how to do all of these things. However, it would be great if you were strong in one of these fields so that you will be assigned to your specialty. EXPERIENCE IN MODELLING, RIGGING, SKINNING, ANIMATING, GENERALIST, TEXTURING, COMPOSITING, SHADING, LIGHTING, SCENE DEVELOPING (SETS)and any other jobs that pertains to making a 3D animated movie.

Contact info:
email - lucas@lucluc-creations.com
web site - www.lucluc-creations.com

3d modeling jobs