3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

what does legitimate mean exactly?

Posted: March 04, 2011
holipop
I've done 15 posts - they seem perfectly legitimate to me, however I'm still not allowed to post images. What do I need to do?

Thanks.
Posted: March 09, 2011
PKonst
Who knows, but 15 posts is not best protection from spam. It's really hard to use this forum for newbies.
Posted: May 13, 2011
Meshhead
"It's really hard to use this forum for newbies."

You got that right!
Posted: December 18, 2011
pawlo11
I am also curious to why there are such limitations. 15 posts is way too much.
Posted: January 18, 2012
3d artist gallery Andyba
Thank you for your feedback. I have changed the limit to 3 posts.
If by posting images you meant attaching images it was because the site has reached the limit of total allowed attachments. I have corrected this as well.
Posted: February 06, 2012
dustysantos
Hi! I'm new here and I'm not sure why but it is still telling me I have to post 15 times. I've done that and I still can't post any of my images. Please help. Thank you, I know it's a pain.
Posted: February 06, 2012
dustysantos
Thank you, it's working now. I just posted in the 'finished art' section
Posted: May 09, 2012
Triple F
Just tried sending a PM to you (Andyba) and it says I can't until I post 10 useful posts. Also still getting the message about 15 posts before being able to link to images.

I do appreciate the situation with spambots and the like, still a bit of a bugger though. ; )
Posted: June 12, 2012
Lechnology
One month later, new members are still affected by this 15 post threshold. So much for changing it to 3.
Posted: June 13, 2012
3d artist gallery Andyba
Hi Lechnology,
Thank you for letting me know. I have just corrected it.
the problem was that this check was done in 2 different places on the server side and through javascript on the client side. I have corrected earlier the server side but forgot about the javascript side whcih is corrected now.
I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Posted: October 04, 2012
Oz
Why can't I post nothing in finished animation or artists available for work section? Other sections work OK, but unfortunately I don't need them right now. It's very annoying forum with all this security checks, confirmation codes and too much rules.
Posted: December 05, 2012
3d artist gallery Andyba
I don't know. Do you get any errors?