3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

WANT TO WRITE AND PRODUCE A 3D ANIMATION SHORT

Posted: March 01, 2011
Viviane Rodrigues
Hey People! I'm new here ^^

I'm a student in 3D modelling and animation and I use Maya. (I'm starting Animation Mentor this year \o/)
I want to create a story and work on all the production of that (script, animatic to post-production), I'm sure that's a great way to study!!

I've participated of the production of a short [ youtube link: Knossos 2009 ] before but I'm not really happy with the Acting (Animation Mentor will help me to improve that, I'm sure!). But the story is not mine, actually (But I worked on modelling, texturing, rigging, animation, and post-production). I'd like to be part of the production of a my own short film.

So, I'm looking for someone who also wants to practise and learn and have a good project. You know, I dont want to make something without TRYING TO DO MY BEST! I want to do better than I did before, with no deadlines. And I'm sure that there's a lot of people here to love to travel in their own imagination to create cool and funny stories.

I like adventures, mythology, fantasy, kid's fiction, comedy, love story...

Does anyone here would like to start FROM THE VERY BEGGINING and do it with me???
That's a great way to learn together!!

My email is vivica.bsb@gmail, please EMAIL ME!
I'm 21 years old, Brazilian, and I simply LOVE stories and Animation!!
The unique pre requisite is to know how to use MAYA, you know, modelling and animation and the necessary stuff. I dont use 3DsMax... I should learn, but not yet ^^.

That's it!! I'm being very sincere and hope that I can find a good partner!!

With love,
Viviane Rodrigues.
Posted: March 03, 2011
marshall90
Do you know simulation or just animation?
Posted: March 04, 2011
holipop
Good luck with your Animation Mentor course! I'm afraid I never really got on well with Maya, so I won't be much help...