3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

What software/plugin is used to make this effect?

Posted: February 23, 2011
Can anyone tell me, how to animate these blocks like they do in the Building Projection Promo for the Tourist.

or at least what software or plugins they use? or what this type of animation is called so i can google some more?

dunno if i can post links so its on youtube

The part i mean starts at 1:59