3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Power your game or 3D app with the LoveMyHome Platform

Posted: January 20, 2011
ferdinand
To the 3Dmd developer Community

We’re in the early phase of launching the Unity based website with a growing customer base to finance an exciting development roadmap. Just after we won the Unity award 2010 for best non-game we received several request by other Unity developers to power their projects with the features developed for LoveMyhome. Now we’re really opening up and providing access to our code for other Unity developers to build their own application on top of the LoveMyHome platform. So if you can’t beat us, I propose to join us It doesn’t matter if you’re a small independent game company, a 3D studio or you’re a big corporate marketing agency. We’re offering several partnerships model that will fit your exact needs. So if you’re planning to develop a Unity-based game or application that could benefit from using the LoveMyHome platform, just send me a mail and I will get back to you with a partnership model for your company. I will send a description on how we might be able to work together to bring your app faster to market, reduce technological risk, reduce alternative development costs and enable you to access a growing platform of unity features, a streamlined and cost-effective 3D content development pipeline and cross-market business opportunities with LoveMyHome.

Send me a mail on and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,

Ferdinand Kjærulff
CEO
Office +45 3011 6951
Mobile: +45 22320214

Interactive Lab Production
Strandlodsvej 1C
2300 Copenhagen S