3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Looking for someone to do a 3d flyby of golf course terrain

Posted: December 11, 2010
cyprusproperty
Hi,i am looking for someone to do a 1 minute 3d flyby with overlaid terrain of a golf course to be incorporated into a 3 minute property video that will be viewed by some high profile investors and world press(forbes etc) as it will accompany a press release in the new year.i have an example to show.Unfortunately we have used all our resources on this project and the only thing that i can offer in return at the moment is heaps of publicity for the person involved (credits on the video,links on our website partner page,plenty of attention from golf course designers such as gary player and jack nicklaus and future paid work with ourselves - and of course a great project for
your portfolio) Thanks for looking !
Regards
Adam
Posted: December 12, 2010
Golfgraffix
Hi Adam, would be glad to discuss this some more, I am sure we could offer you something FOC, if there was some good exposure for us

John
Posted: December 12, 2010
cyprusproperty
Hi John
Thank you for you reply and thanks to this forum for your useful service.
I hope that we can do some mutual business John and have sent you a message through your company email as am not able to mail you here as yet as I am a newbie.
Regards
Adam
Posted: January 19, 2011
Mdmasonmoore
Hey. I make scale model golf pieces. Email: matthew_mason_moore at ya hoo . C om