3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Does mac spy software have impact on CG?

Posted: September 13, 2010
Tiffny
I'd like to install a piece of mac spy software in my MacBook, like the mac keylogger, but I am not sure whether it will affect the Computer Graphics or not? Does anyone ever use the keylogger before?
Posted: September 17, 2010
Runshnial
I checked the software, it is only 1M. I don't think it will affect the CG
Posted: September 17, 2010
Tiffny
Thx for ur help. I am new to spy software.
Posted: April 28, 2011
Amellia Sen
Of course not, using Mac Spy software has no affect on your Mac system. it just give its administrator the log and data access details and does not have any affect on any data or application or software present in your Mac System. Embarassed Wink
Posted: May 22, 2011
musik8101
Yea, it wont affect it. I use an antivirus that scans each file change and also little snitch as a firewall and it doesn't do a thing. I'm also running a macbook pro 2.53 I5 though. I don't know what yours is but you should be fine. Macs are really good like that.
Posted: August 23, 2011
Tinna
Yeah, i am also using the Amac family keylogger mac on my Macbook and it works very well. It is very good in my opinion, and I am very impressed with it. Apart from providing rock solid protection, the best thing I like is that it neither affects my other system nor slows down my computer:D