3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Looking for an artist

Posted: August 17, 2010
dalilah
Good afternoon,
I am hoping that someone here might be able to help me out. I am working with a new band named: Sin Echo. We are trying to find an animation artist who would be willing to create their very first music video on an artist exchange basis, or some other equitable remedy. Of course, there would be rights to the music, and exposure for the artist’s portfolio as well.
We are currently getting a lot of hits through the band’s webpage, and are receiving a lot of great reviews. A video would really add to what we have already started. With that in mind, we are not just looking for someone for a one time deal. We are hoping that this person would be open to future paid projects as well. If you, or someone else you know, are willing to help out – please let me know.
Thank you for your help!
Dalilah
Posted: August 23, 2010
fredriklars
I am always looking to new projects, and music video creation has always spoken to me although i have never done a video before.
if you send me some links to your music and describe what you had in mind for your video we can start talking about a concept and see if we can get a good cooperation going.

i can not post web-adresses on this forum because im a new user, but please send me the adress to your website, ill look at it and listen to your music, also ill get you my website adress so you can see if im worth your time.
Posted: August 24, 2010
mcalldp
Hi, This is Donpaul McAllister with the band Sin Echo. I can't even PM you yet with the restrictions on this site and I can't post a link but I guess Google is allowed? I look forward to speaking with you further
Sin Echo
Posted: August 24, 2010
dalilah
Thank you Fredriklars for responding. This site does pose a slight problem in transferring info. I'd go to Google: Sin Echo. It's the first link that comes up. Then click on contact, and you can e-mail from there. We're looking forward to hearing from you. Smile Talk to you soon!