3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3D modeler/animators for film needed

Posted: August 02, 2010
Gueciscofilms
Guecisco Films is currently in need of multiple 3D modelers/animators for a new film. This film will be set in space locations as well as locations on Earth.

Experienced modelers/animators are preferred. This is unpaid but you will receive film credits and an opportunity to build your portfolio.

For more information please send us a personal message.

Thank you for your interest.
Posted: September 02, 2010
karan22
Gueciscofilms wrote:
Guecisco Films is currently in need of multiple 3D modelers/animators for a new film. This film will be set in space locations as well as locations on Earth.

Experienced modelers/animators are preferred. This is unpaid but you will receive film credits and an opportunity to build your portfolio.

For more information please send us a personal message.

Thank you for your interest.

I am interested in this opportunity. I am a 3d character animator in maya. looking forward for your reply.

Thanks
Karan
Posted: September 16, 2010
darshankulkarni0
Hi, I am working in 3DsMax & V-Ray, I can model sets and inorganic models, as well as has a bit good hand on lighting.
Waiting for your rply.
Thank You,
Darshan
Posted: September 16, 2010
3d artist gallery S. Silard
Hey I'm interested , and I'm user of 3DS max . I can make Special Effects [Explosion , Lightning , Glowing , Fire , Fog , Etc.] .

S. Silard
Posted: September 22, 2010
Raean
Hi their Im a 3d Animator that specializes in Autodesk Maya 2010

I graduated from Vancouver institute of Media Arts, degree in 3D Character Animation. At this point of my career i just want to be part of a team that shares the same passion as i do. I want to be able to give idea's and contribute in way that benefits the team. Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Raean