3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3D animation Studio looking for project

Posted: June 01, 2010
steercg2008
Hello!
We are a studio in China (short for Steercg) providing top quality creative services to the animation, game, and entertainment industry. Our animators have a lot of experience and we'd love to work with you. We have about 30 artists skilled in art design,model, texture,rigging and animation,lighting,rendering, It is both for characters and buildings. Our animators are also skilled in virtual reality.
our team members are good at Maya ,3DS MAX, motionbuilder software.

We work with unlimited number of revisions and corrections until you are 100% satisfied.(according to the project workflow)

Hoping we can have chance to cooperate with you.

We will be appreciated when receive your early reply.

Best Regards,
Anna An

Offshore Marketing Manager

annaanna0326 for skype
Posted: July 03, 2012
robertkarlhanson
Dear Anna An (Offshore Marketing Manager)

My name is Robbie Hanson. I'm a passionate illustrator, composer and screenwriter currently living in Australia. I've created a comprehensive pre-production package for a CG animated feature that contains:

. An original feature length screenplay (professionally edited)
. Detailed original artwork and character designs
. A CD of the original soundtrack and score

As well as a Business and Marketing Plan and essential information about the project. I'm not a producer as such but I have created and funded this entire package on my own. Therefore I am 100 percent copyright owner of the screenplay, character designs and the music.

Michael Frankel is Australia's most respected Entertainment Lawyer. He has agreed to represent me. Olivia Newton-John has read my screenplay and is open to playing a major voice role.

I'm seeking an animation studio who is seeking a highly developed project to produce. I have a product that can compete with big Hollywood studios!

It is an epic outer space adventure with exotic creatures.
The intention is to entertain, educate and to earn large profits.

Does my project sound like something of interest to you?

If so please let me know by email. I'd be happy to send a copy
of the pre-production package to you for your consideration.

With appreciation,

Robbie

Robert Karl Hanson
Bluey Enterprises Pty Ltd
763 Gellibrand Drive, Sandford,
Tasmania, Australia, 7020

Mobile: 0407702829