3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Mechwarrior: Living Legends seeking artists.

Posted: May 24, 2010
Salvatoris
Mechwarrior: Living Legends, a total conversion mod for Crysis, is looking for a few good model and texture artists to join our team.

We have a working beta client, released in December of last year and we are working toward our second major content update since launching the beta. We are the 2009 mod of the year at modbd, winning both player's and editor's choice categories. We have an active community and a dedicated team of coders and artists working on the project, but we could always use more help.

We all know that the vast majority of mods in development never make it to a playable release, but that is a hurdle we have already overcome. With our core game released and having been well received, we are only limited by the amount of content we can create. That is where you come in. If you would like to get your work out there in the public eye, and have it be part of an award winning mod, we would love to have you apply to join our team.

With the majority of our mechs and vehicles already in-game, we are mainly in need of environmental and architectural asset artists. If you can model or texture buildings, rocks, trees, vehicles... pretty much anything that fits in the lore, then we could probably use you on the team.

If you are interested in joining the team, or just have further questions, feel free to send me a private message, reply here or head over to our forums and look for the "join the team" thread. I look forward to hearing from you and eventually seeing your work on the battlefield.

I don't have the ability to post links or an email address here... posting without any links. :/