3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Looking to work with a 3d Animator.. Pay will be given

Posted: April 21, 2010
CG forums guest
I'm looking to work with a 3d animator.. If anyone is interested this will be an on-going project with requested work from time to time, and will be an easy way to make consistent money!

If you are interested PM me or just leave some examples of your work as a post... Wink
Posted: April 22, 2010
3d artist gallery Andyba
I had to move this from the Animation Talk forum, the forum has a different purpose.
Try My 3D service.
Posted: May 05, 2010
LIFANG
I would like to send some of our animation to you to take an reference. but the website can not leave UAL in the message, so could you kindly send a Email to me, the I will send some examples to you to check it.

Emma
mail: emma.lifangcg(at)gmail(dot)com
Posted: August 28, 2010
jayakrishna
i like tho work with u....im a 3D animator having a work experience of 5+ yrs in different styles of projects
Posted: August 30, 2010
steercg2008
our email address is : steercg2008 at hotmail dot com

Hoping we have chance to cooperate with you.

Best Regards,
Anna
Posted: September 23, 2010
Raean
Hi their Im a 3d Animator that specializes in Autodesk Maya 2010

I graduated from Vancouver institute of Media Arts, degree in 3D Character Animation. At this point of my career i just want to be part of a team that shares the same passion as i do. I want to be able to give idea's and contribution in way that benefits the team. Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Raean
Posted: May 26, 2011
3d artist gallery avafei
We are a professional multimedia company in China, providing 3D architectural rendering, CG animation and multimedia services for many famous international desgin company.
Please kindly contact me at marketing (at) aipstudio (dot) com. I would like to send you some samples.