3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Adobe Photoshop CS5 to be released on April 12, 2010

Posted: April 11, 2010
3d artist gallery Andyba
Some groundbreaking new technology are expected by many from the 5th creative suite released by adobe.
Posted: April 14, 2010
PixelOz
I know and I just acquired almost the whole CS4 suit save Premiere... sniff, sniff.

No I'm totally kidding, I'm very happy with CS4 (hey I was happy with Photoshop 7 and Illustrator 10 when I had them at work) and CS4 is very capable but it's always interesting to see what Adobe comes up with next. I already had CorelDrawX3 and I like it a lot too cause even in version X3 is a very capable and stable program and they have just released X5 but I tell you that you may get a very good deal on an X3 or X4 version now and they are both top notch illustration programs.

Anyway my brother and me were looking for some programs for some web designs he needed and we were looking for Dreamweaver CS4 and Flash CS4 and I told him that with that money we could probably get Creative Suite Web Premium CS4 for a good price and I was right!

We got the suite for about $454.00!!! in RoyalDiscount (you know world wide web dot RoyalDiscount dot you know, please forgive me I'm not spamming I'm just trying to pass the great bargain I got along) and it costs only about $25.00 for shipping and that was for UPS Second Day to Puerto Rico so for the continental US is probably even less.

Actually somebody goofed a little in the shipping and it was shipped incorrectly through UPS ground so I got the software in about a week and a half instead but because of this error they withdrew the shipping charges completely and we got everything for even less! (Hey I didn't mind the small error after that ja,ja,ja)

We got a suite deal!

The software is full commercial version (not academic) legit software (I checked it and registered it with Adobe with no problems) the only thing is that you get only the software in DVD package with no printed manuals but you can use the on-line documentation and there is a gazillion free tutorials on the web for these programs.

And for about the same low price now I have Illustrator CS4, Photoshop CS4 Extended, Flash Pro CS4, Dreamweaver CS4, Fireworks CS4, Acrobat Pro CS4 and Adobe Soundbooth CS4! so if you are in the market for buying a couple of those Adobe programs maybe you should look carefully around for a good price on one of those Creative Suites cause they can be quite a bargain in some places. Now don't buy CS3 for Windows Vista or Windows 7 cause it gives a lot of installation headaches in those Operating Systems. Very Happy
Posted: April 14, 2010
3d artist gallery Andyba
It has this awesome content aware fill that was not present in CS4:

Laughing
Posted: April 15, 2010
PixelOz
Oh don't worry I read about that particular thing but I'm still way happy with my CS4 so it's OK. Smile
Posted: April 15, 2010
Dark Knight
LOL This video is hilarious! Very Happy
Posted: April 16, 2010
PixelOz
Oh my goodness! The Ai on the new Adobe Photoshop must be smarter than the Knight 2000! Fantastic, fantastic, awesome software!!

And what you don't know yet is that in CS6 Premiere will create totally realistic artificial characters like in The Running Man, terrific, just terrific!!

jajajajaja Smile
Posted: April 21, 2010
3d artist gallery Andyba
The Running Man had artificial characters?
Posted: April 22, 2010
PixelOz
The 3D software that the TV network used supposedly created synthetic simulations of real human beings which was used to create a fake incriminating video of the main character that Schwarzenegger played.

So in essence those were artificial characters because they were not real people but only computer simulations of real people and that's what I meant.

A person can call them whatever they want, artificial characters, synthetic people, virtual actors or vactors or whatever but basically it will mean the same.

Will 3D software get to the point one day in which it will be possible to create a totally super realistic artificial characters easily like in The Running Man or the movie Simone? Who knows, probably but we are not there yet. Question
Posted: April 22, 2010
3d artist gallery Andyba
Indeed. I already forgot what is the movie about. Smile
I thought that you are talking about the production of the running man movie.